Afghanistan's Web Site: Afghanistan | Afghan Homepage
Web Site Home
Forum Home Forum Home >Afghanistan News >Afghanistan News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Logic is crucial for peace talks in Afghanistan!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amazon

Please Register to have your voices heard. Silence will not make the world a better place!

Logic is crucial for peace talks in Afghanistan!

Post Reply Post Reply
'
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Afghanistan's Web Site News

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfghanistanNews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logic is crucial for peace talks in Afghanistan!
    Posted: 07-Dec-2018 at 3:14pm
Crucial components of peace talks is Logic for bringing permanent peace to Afghanistan. As we have witnessed in the past 40 years and beyond that, war and destabilizing Afghanistan was not the answer. Reading thousands of articles I have been optimist with the coming of every power weather it be internal or external that it will benefit the people of Afghanistan but my optimism have turned in to disappointments over and over again, in 1997 I created this site to keep the name Afghanistan alive to the best of my ability and asked for nothing from any external or internal powers and today I am not mentioning this for any other reason but just to imply that we have a great opportunity for peace and it should be taken seriously for the benefit of all.

Experience is logic!

We have all made mistakes in the past, and learned one thing from it “if one flower blooms it is not spring” the peace talks are a greatest news for the poor people of Afghanistan a nation that has seen nothing but glimmer of hope from time to time but ended up with failures.

Let’s make it a reality.

The above and the how to is not in a far distance if we roll up our sleeves with good intentions. Bad policies should be changed immediately and should not hinder progress.

How to? It must be inclusive not exclusive.

1.         Internally in Afghanistan we have not looked at what benefits every Afghan tribe. To do this the Afghans must be united for the common goal. We will dive into this in the future.
    My suggestion to the tribes is not to rely on free foreign money, instead engage with them as a business to help you with local resources that are available to you in your local area and after all  that is what foreign countries objectives are. Discuss it with the elders of other tribes that are your neighbors and local and state authority’s get them involved. The whole world understands that your countries mineral resources are more then Saudi Arabia. This approach will help the government of Afghanistan in controlling looting of the countries resources, and bring unity, jobs, security, education and wealth to the entire country including Afghanistan’s neighbors and super powers that have the ability to help Afghanistan. Afghanistan does not have the ability to do this without outside help but it has human resources.
    The government must Delegate through a gathering like the Loya Jirga giving the responsibility and accountability to local areas.
    Finally getting back to the peace process if the talks are not discussed and implemented with the help of representatives of every tribe it will be another failure. The job of the government should be to accommodate, not to implement. The implementation should be left to political parties or elders of the tribes. Resentment of a tribe or political parties will have negative repercussions in the future.

2.       Externally powers have aligned with its neighbors in one way or another and it has been the biggest obstacle for Afghanistan. Every one that wants to occupy or has occupied Afghanistan think by dividing Afghans they can occupy it, but we have seen the results of this from Alexander the great to the currant powers. The most amazing thing is they come together against occupiers. That is exactly what Alexander the great meant when he wrote to his mother "I am involved in the land of a 'Leonine' (lion-like) and brave people, where every foot of the ground is like a wall of steel, confronting my soldiers. You have brought only one Alexander into the world, but every mother in this land has brought an Alexander in the world.” And “Pakistan is fifty times more important to US than Afghanistan, said former US VP Joe Biden” the results of dealing with Afghans are clear. Afghans are impervious to psychological warfare and they are hardened warriors who have fierce loyalty to their tribes and no fear of death.
    For this peace process to succeed every neighbor of Afghanistan including super powers that have interests in Afghanistan have to be involved and clearly state in writing their intentions, then the solution to the problems or the interests have to be discussed and a permanent solution found. If it’s going to be incremental then a clear time table towards a permanent solution should be in writing and all parties that will be involved in the implementation of that particular part of the issue will be accountable. This process will allow countries not to feel resentful in the future, and sojourn from working towards destabilizing Afghanistan because their own interests will be effected as well.
    The peace process cannot be as successful if all responsibilities are assumed by one nation considering the geographical location of Afghanistan. As seen in the past few weeks Russia and United States initiated the peace process, now they will be discussing the peace talks together because of their initial steps toward talks and China will be included in the short distance.

To conclude we must look at how Islam was accepted in Afghanistan, the Afghans they’d have retaliated like history (and they have retaliated even against the Muslim Arabs, no doubt) proves it so many times over and over again, which means it was not forced on them but they came to accept it whole-heartedly over a period of time, for today Afghanistan is 99% Muslim, so which effort truly conquered their hearts such that they never let go of the truth? I hope you get the hint.

This article is written by just an ordinary citizen of this world. Mateen Karzai

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
" data-numposts="5">
  Share Topic