Afghanistan's Web Site Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAfghanistan NewsAfghanistan News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Security under Fire as Families Bury Loved Ones.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Contract, Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text & 1 GB of LTE Data - Only $27.50/Month

This is a discussion forum powered by Afghanistan's Web Site. The purpose of this discussion forum is to engage people for the benefit of Afghanistan. Please register to make your voices heard. Silence will not make the world a better place!

Security under Fire as Families Bury Loved Ones.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MateenK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Security under Fire as Families Bury Loved Ones.
    Posted: 09-Mar-2017 at 10:39pm

Government’s Security Strategy under Fire as Families Bury Loved Ones.

“Behroz was martyred while serving the nation and the motherland, he is a champion,” said the victim’s brother.

The Parents of Behroz Behnam, a pharmacist who was killed at the Sardar Mohammad Daud military hospital, have called on the government leaders to appointed qualified and educated cadres in the security institutions.

Behnam’s father, Jalandar Shah Behnam, who is a military general said on Thursday that the security institutions must safeguard the people.

Behnam who was serving others became a victim of the terrorist attack on Wednesday leaving three children and widow behind.

“I feel pain in my heart. I lost a piece of body, my elder son. He had a family, he had three sons, he had wife,” said major general Behnam.

Religious scholars have denounced Wednesday’s attack at the military hospital as a crime against humanity.

Behnam’s three other brothers also serve in the ranks of Afghan National Army (ANA).

They said that the terrorists will kill more civilians if the government does not take firm action.

“I put myself forward with complete determination. Perhaps I will face a similar fate again. I served in the army for 35 years, perhaps my other sons will also face a similar situation. What happens to the people happens to me as well,” added Behnam.

Behroz Behnam pursued his education at masters-degree level at Kabul Medical University, the US and India. He was serving as pharmacist and lecturer at the military hospital.

“Behroz was martyred while serving the nation and the motherland, he is a champion,” said the victim’s brother Behzad.

“They (terrorists) did not even have mercy on the patients and the doctors,” said religious scholar Maulavi.

Three doctors and two nurses were killed in attack on Kabul military hospital.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic