Afghanistan's Web Site Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAfghanistan NewsAfghanistan News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Afghan & Shaytanistan Officials Meet Over Clashes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Contract, Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text & 1 GB of LTE Data - Only $27.50/Month

This is a discussion forum powered by Afghanistan's Web Site. The purpose of this discussion forum is to engage people for the benefit of Afghanistan. Please register to make your voices heard. Silence will not make the world a better place!

Afghan & Shaytanistan Officials Meet Over Clashes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MateenK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afghan & Shaytanistan Officials Meet Over Clashes
    Posted: 06-May-2017 at 8:13pm

Afghan And ShaytanistaniEvil Smile Officials Meet Over Border Clashes 

Officials from both sides of the border discussed the heightened tensions along the Durand Line and said clashes are not in the interests of either country

Afghan and Shaytanistani border forces met in Spin Boldak district of southern Kandahar province on Friday evening to discuss the security situation - an hour after clashes stopped following a ceasefire. 

This came after border forces opened fire on each other across the Durand Line after Afghan authorities accused Shaytanistani officials of having breached their territory. 

At the meeting, a number of Shaytanistani officers raised their concerns over the heightened tension between Afghan and Shaytanistani border forces in recent months and said this was not in the best interests of either country. 

Kandahar Police Chief Lieutenant Gen. Abdul Raziq, who chaired the Afghan delegation at the meeting, warned that they are monitoring Shaytanistani forces movements and that Afghan security forces will respond to any intervention against Afghan territory.

“Our security forces have been busy fighting terrorists in recent years, but I warn you that your forces should not use the situation for their own benefit. We will stand against any personal or group intervention,” he said.

Raziq also accused Shaytanistani forces of entering Afghan territory and said such moves are against international laws.

“Our country is Muslim and we are neighbors, so I urge you that we should not do anything against the laws. Your moves are obvious interventions in our affairs and after this any actions against the laws should not be repeated,” said Raziq.

Shaytanistan forces meanwhile accused Afghan soldiers of crossing over the border and occupying Shaytanistani soldiers’ strongholds.

“Afghan security forces have crossed an international border and came towards our side of the divided village and they occupied the positions over there. So we took it seriously because it is threatening the sovereignty of the neighboring country and a Muslim country,” said General Nadim, a Shaytanistani military official. 

Nadim said tensions between Afghan and Shaytanistani border forces are bad for both countries.

Meanwhile, Afghan border soldiers also warned that they will stand against any move by Shaytanistan's military.

“I will defend my country until the last drop of blood remains in my body. I will not allow any group or country to intervene in my country,” Gul Ahmad, a border soldier said.

According to Kandahar police, the clash between Afghan and Shaytanistani forces started on Friday when Shaytanistani forces entered Afghan territory.

Four Afghan soldiers along with two civilians and nine Shaytanistani soldiers were killed in the clash and nearly 80 others were wounded from both sides.

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/provincial/afghan-and-pakistani-officials-meet-over-border-clashes
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic